Wednesday, August 19, 2009

.:SpEnDinG TimE 2geThEr:.

Salam 2 all da viewers=)..
It has been long time 4 me 2 write again in my blog*sigh*
Actually, I've been spending a lot of fun last weekend with my hubby..juz be back from kl, followed utem teaching seminar for 3d2n at Quality Hotel..
n wat make me sooo happy is.....seem it's very near wif Jln TAR, i've got time to go for SHOPPINGGGG!!!n luckily, the pasar mlm is on dat nite(saturday nite)..n it makes me very2 crazy..*rambang mata sgt2!!*..hehe..n guess wat have been bought?????of course la *TUDUNG*..i am crazy on dat ok..really2 fanatic on it..dat's y i can spend a lot of my money (ops, nik money actually..) 2 have a collection of dis tudung2..sori eh syg=)

ummmm, why women like 2 shopping ek??still wondering, cause it's also 1 of my interest..but i'll not interested 2 waste my mny shopping in Pavilion kot..hehe..why??ntah..(*-*)..maybe the prices are more2 expensive..with rm200, i can buy soo many things in JJ n not if u spend it in Pavilion..but it was individual opinion kan..*tepuk dada tanya selera*
k la, have 2 go now..have sumthng 2 do..let me story again later k..
have a nice day guys..(^-^)v

No comments: