Tuesday, March 23, 2010

::HaPpY 26th BdAy IsHa..::

"happy bday 2 me..
happy bday 2 me..
happy bday 2 isha..
happy bday 2 meeee=D.."

alhamdulillah..
today i am 26 years young..
ouchhh..tuanye rase..but me keep saying dat i am 18 to mr.hubby=)
haha..
thanx 2 my dearest nick 4 spending ur time having my bday dinner last nite..
really appreciate it syg..


actually we gonna celebrate it at secret recipe @ AEON bandaraya melaka..
but unluckly, it'll oppening soon..*cehhh*
nasib baik byk lg tmpt mkn dlm tuh..
n atlast, we decided 2 make it at pizza..
xpela, janji dpt spend our time 2gether 4 my special moment kn..

i juz fuhhh my pizza 'candle'
=D
*mrajuk dgn SR*

i have make my wish before we started to hv our meal..
dear Allah, may dis happiness will be lasting forever..
thanx 4 giving me such a perfect person in guiding me through the sorrow n happiness..
only u knows how grateful dat i am..

i'm juz like dropping my tears when he kissed n wished me happy birthday on 12am last nite..
u gonna be da best father for my children dear..
i'll promise u dat i'll loving u till the end of my life..
*tetibe rase sayu='(*

ok2..dah2..syuhhhh2..pegi jauh2..
n dis is our lunch for today (23rd march)..huhu
i've made special dishes for 3 of us..opsss
yela, si kecik ni pon nk mkn gak..

nasi myk ok..
gi knduri je blh jumpa tau..
n also masak merah ayam+kari telur..

ummm..rase mcm nk tersenyum sepanjang masa jek skang nih..
sbb 23mac sehari je kan..
mood pon rase hepiii jek..
*cehhh*
thn dpn dh 27..haishhh, nape la umur kite mkn naik kn

ok la, last but not least tq so much 4 all da bday wishes..
2 mak, abah yg pg2 lg dh call n wish=D..
2 kakna yg wish tgh hr td even juz YMing=)..
2 kak liza yg call n wishing br jap td=D..
n 2 all my dear frens yg still igt my birthdate=)

semoga Allah panjangkan umurku dan murahkan rezeki buat diriku..
amin..


happy birthday isha!!


No comments: