Monday, February 28, 2011

::Dhia Amani is 9mnths Old::

feel like yesterday i've wrote this in you, blog..owh, she's turn to a big gurl now..how times flies.....
yes, dhia is 9months old today..kalau dl time pregnancy dh msk 36weeks, perasaan dh bercampur baur..n lbh kepada xsabar sbb dh xlarat bwk prt yg memboyot n kaki yg membengkak..huhuhuuu..*miss my baby bump!!*

dhia 32weeks in mama's tummy
rindunye prt boyot nih!!


dhia was born 3days early then expected due date n she's such a good baby..thanx 4 hearing papa's for giving his chance to look for a live-labor-show dat day shayang..
mama has so much fun carried u for almost 40weeks in my tummy..
almost everytime u've been my closest body who's shared all happy n tears=)



so dhia, at ur age of 18months (9mnths pregnant+9mnths at real) being with me, momma wanna let u know dat u'r da one dat make me realize about "being a mom is not an easy as told"
only moms knows wat other moms feel..once u've being a mom, then u'll agree for my words..

to my dear daughter, Happy 9months Old Bday Shayang..
mama will loves u for da rest of my life..


juz hold my hand, i will teach you for many things u wanna know..
for many things dat can hurt but make u satiesfied..
for many things dat may satistified when i see u learn from da mistakes..
for many things dat finally made me proud for being your mom..
yes..
your one n only mom..
i love u baby..




No comments: