Thursday, April 21, 2011

::My Dream, U'll Be My Reality...::

hi blog..
wanna share with u sumthing..do hear me ok..

i am soooo into photography..but i might not be said dat 'photography' bcoz i juz snapped da pictures using our Sony Digicam while almost photographers used dslr camera for dat..but i was still happy with mr.sony hor his contributions into our life..

i love to captured moments..yessss..i really2 love to make them to be part of my life..da happiness, da pain, da laughter, da sadness, all can be captured n have their own meaning in a picture..do u agree with me, blog??

i've opened my picture folder in my netbook to look into dhia's face on da day dat she was born when i'm feeling sad of being angry with her..after saw dat cuteness face 4 a second, my heart suddenly felt sorry for her..so dat wat a picture can do to me!!

******

on da day when hubby questioned for a camera or tablet pc to be choosing, i rather agree with better camera as my option, but i still answered it with juz-a-little-hope since hubby was sooo into dat tablet pc..
but after a week, he do agree with mine..soooo happy with dat!!
at da beginning i juz heart to hv LX5, a premium-compact digicam as it's compact n easy to-travel-with n da picture quality also was good n amazing..
but when we look at da price, it's quite pricey as a 'dgcam' n made us to another discussion..

n alhamdulillah..my dream is in my hand now..
it become reality when hubby supprisingly bought this one as a conclusion..
hope dat i can be ur amazing photographer, dear cam..
lots of things to learn to get for a best picture as i see..


meet our mr.black

*
*
*
*
*

latest addition into nikisha's family members



*selingan*
hubby : sha study ek..abg xde ms sgt nk study manual dia..
me : ok=)..(dlm hati: nk kne gigih study mcm nk ambk exam kennedy dl ek??hekhekhekkk)





No comments: