Thursday, September 10, 2009

.:090909:.


This conversations are between me n my hubby, nik..right after we had our sahur..


"syg, u know wat date is 2day??" me asking..

"jap ek" nik answered smbl tgk hs..then reply "9 sept syg.."

he then looking back 2 me, smiling..

"ooo, ur date kan??090909, cantik syg.." puji nik

"tu la, dr dl sha tggu tarikh ni tau..u also know kn syg??sbb sha skeee sgt no.9..dat da fact actually..huhu..sampai sha ade niat nk kite kawin on dis day..but i know it can't be, sbb hr ni hr rabu..n org nikah biasenye hr jumaat kn.." me said wif big smiling on my face, feeling so bahgiaaaa dis morning=)..

"xpe syg, atleast aritu kite nikah 060609, juz t'blkkan no.6 tu, then it seems 2 be same date wif 2day kan..hahahaha.." nik then reply me continued with our big laugh 2gether..while hugging me tight........

"i love u sayang.." whispering 2 my ears..

"i love u 2 syg.." smbl belai2 + tepuk2 smpi nik terlena..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i cannot sleep well after sahur dis morning..don't know y, but i juz keep smiling wif my own lps bermanje dgn nik td..teruja + gembira + bahgia + bersyukur..all mix 2gether right now..i really2 like no.9..yes, NINE..ske sgt sejak dr dulu..sejak sy mule utk menyukai sesuatu..

pearlgirl_9 <-- dis was my 1st nickname when i'm crazy in chatting 7 years ago..n bcoz of dat i started to LOVE dis number..many things happened when i'm used it, from sad to happiest moment ever..thanx 2 all da chatters especially my dearest NICK..you such a greatest gift given by Allah 2 me..i really2 love u sayang..

n to mack@wawa@awekotromen9, we've shared our BIG day dh tadi kan??she also one of da '9' biggest fan=)..miss u mek..lps gak rndu after b'msg2 td..thanx 4 replying me..she now transferred back 2 trengganu..hired by gov lg tuh..congrate!!krm slm ke mak mg ek mek..=)

hmmm, sgt2 syg tuk lpskan hari ni..da date of mine..only once in my lifetime..to 090909, may u'll showered me wif ur happiness n blessings..may all of my prayers will alwiz b mine..ameennn..

n 2 my dearest blog, hope 2 write sumthing in you then..hope u'll alwiz b one of my bestfren 2 share my feelings with, bsides my hubby..ops, ok..u want 2 know s'thng blog??i'm feeling soooo H.A.P.P.Y 2day 2 do every-single-things i wanna do!!..seriously..bcoz 090909 will never comes again nx year..bye for 2day..i will missing u '9'..='(

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sHa!i'm surprising that you're very great writer.seriously!sgt best bca blog sha ni..u noe wat that now i'm becoming ur full time blog's follower..hehe
romantik nye nik!nk kawen gak camnii..huhu

niKISha said...

hi na!!thanx 4 bcoming my follower..juz build this blog 2 express my feeling actually..stay update dgn sha k..missing u!!

Anonymous said...

for sure!!miss u 2.hehe
*wink2*