Saturday, September 5, 2009

.:1st Ramadhan as Mrs. Nick:.


Hye blog, feel like to write somethng in you 'bout my new WIFEly life 2day=)
Pejam-celik-pejam-celik, dh 2weeks kite b'puasa rupanye..juz feel like yesterday i had my 1st sahur wif my hubby..wat a hasty time..org kate, benda yg elok mmg cpt je berlalu..but i'll miss dis Ramadhan..yesss..will miss it sooooooo muchhhh.. y??bcoz sooo many fabulous things happened in dis month between me, myself, my LOVE(nik) and my ALL(Allah swt)..

Actually, dis is my 1st Ramadhan as a wife, after 3 months married..n wat i wanna say is, my life is totally CHANGED!!drp sorang ank mak yg hanye pandai kacau2 lauk KE sorang istri yg sgt pndi memasak..haha..sound funny kan??but it's true..n nik also agree on dat..*thanx syg(but i hope ur praise are whole-heartedly=D)*..cooking is interesting actually (br saye tau), when we got da recipe juz in our hand..xpayah pki resepi dlm buku..if we have a taste, we can cook even evrythng we want 2..bak kate mak "campak2 je intan.."itulah mak saye, yg mmg pro memasak..n i think i've got da talent too la..mungkin turun dr mak kot..hmmm(^-^)
As nik like to eat at home, i have 2 cook evryday la nmpk gayanye..but luckily, dia sgt ske tlg wife die kt dapur..even this fasting period too.."thanx soooo much syg 4 ur hand..i appreciate it!!..lps nih blh tlg mskkan tk sha plk kan??=D"

For those who never try to cook, or didn't know how 2 cook, juz njoy cooking in ur own way..make it interesting with ur campak2 recipes=)..give them to be taste by anyone else, then u'll know where your level of cooking is..hoho..selamat mencube..daa (^-~)v

No comments: